Personal Profile: I love gardening, cooking and everything home-made.
Studies: Bachelor of Fine Arts UTAS, majoring in Furniture Design.
Galleries: Handmark Gallery, Salamanca and The Design Centre, Launceston, plus various art exhibitions.
Artworks/Craftworks exibited in the galleries above:
– I hand-craft functional art objects, including bowls, vases and platters.
– Sculptures using steel, stainless steel and salvaged metal.
– Home made jam, Jelly, chutney, relish, pickles, depending on what I have spare from season to season.
– Home made preserves according to what is in season and plentiful in my garden, or from excess produce given to me by friends.
– Dried and fresh herbs.
– Fresh fruit and vegetables.
– Growing hazelnuts.
– From my bee hives, honey and beeswax polish.
– various cordials, quince paste, chilli sauce and raspberry vinegar.