Personal Profile: Creating artwork for 20 years. Art influenced by Tasmanian nature, used to handcraft bags, pendants, greeting cards.
Studies: 3rd year Fine Arts Degree UTAS, majoring in printmaking.
– Handspun yarn and handspun/knitted and hand dyed hats from my sheep: Sooty, Shawn, Misty, Cocoa and Spot.
– Bag fabric professionally printed with my artwork designs together with some fabric sourced from Spotlight.
– Printmaking for the past 12 years and water colour paintings for over 20 years.
– Use original artwork to handcraft pendants, brooches and rings.
– Jewellary made from quality photographic copies of original artwork, set under glass cabacheons, set on lead and nickle-free metals.
– Hand dyed roving.
– Dyes are extracted from natural plants, including weld, madder, wattle, Eycalyptus, as well as commercial acid dyes and food colourings.